Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Its a new year, a new start

Hmm.. interesting topic, this new year, clean slate theory. why can't we start clean anytime throughout the year? Well, whatever the traditions, it works, and I gotta admit I get caught up in it too. I did try to stay away from 'New Years Resolutions' this year, but I am determined to keep an overall positiv attitude. And I have no reason not to. A month at work I dreaded is turning out better than expected, in so many little ways, and I feel more energised than I have in a long time.
Well, alright, today in particular is a little fuzzy cos of an in-depth conversation with Love of my Life that lasted until 4h00 this morning... ok so right now I'm just about ready to collapse. But no, positivity shall prevail!!! :)
By the way, is anyone else seeing the horribly big and bold type on Google lately??? What happened??!! I want my old look back!!!

No comments: