Tuesday, April 19, 2011

living the dream

man, i have so much to catch up on. but for tonight i just needed to send this bit out into the cosmos.



i realised tonight that i am living the dream - according the my standards the last time i checked - which was in college! i got home today from a job working as a well-liked graphic designer at a small but glossy magazine. i came home with a man that loves me more that i can even fathom, who married me with tears in his eyes and who recently returned with me from an amazing honeymoon in mauritius. I got home to the most beautiful cuddly little tuxedo cat, in a cozy little 2-bedroom cottage. I unbuttoned my new dark grey winter coat and kicked off my black high-heel boots, and then padded over to the glass cabinet, took out a wine glass and poured myself some rosies before settling down before my laptop. and it hit me, this is how imagined life for all those heroines in those chicklit books i love so much.



Granted now i'm gonna go wash dishes, while my man plays Crysis 2, but after that i'm gonna make us some nice beef stirfry and we'll cuddle up on the bed with a movie.



tomorrow i'm personally invited to the launch of a new beer, should be interesting.



and hopefully in the very near future we'll get to add to our little family.



Life is Good :)



No comments: