Thursday, August 18, 2011

the best husband in the world

i think i must have the best husband in the world! monday and tuesday i was in bed with the flu and he treated me royally - cooked for me so i'd have lunch during the day while he was at work, brought me mountains of fresh veg and fruits and made sure i took my meds.
and now that i'm better he's stuck with my flu - poor man.

for a while now i've been saying i want to move my workdesk out of the spare bedroom and also that we need new closet space to accomodate all the new baby stuff. yesterday hubby phones me up and tells me he has a surprise waiting for me at home. the curiosity almost crippled me for the rest of the day but when i came home it was worth the wait - he'd come home during the day and brought a huge closet for our bedroom, and also shifted my work desk to where i'd wanted. who would've thought i could get so excited about furniture!!! now i walk through our little home and just enjoy the newness. also with the new space in the spare bedroom / baby room its now easier to plan.

now i just need to clear out my old boxes and get rid of my accumulated cr@p! wish me luck with that!!!

No comments: