Thursday, November 29, 2007

Memories and Cats

I've given up on keeping a diary a long time ago, because i found that i tend to waffle on endlessly to a point where i annoy myself should i ever read it again. I have found, however, that keeping memories is important, and i've taken too saving all my old emails (the important ones at least) as a substituted form of a diary. It started with emails to a good friend of mine - they were almost dailies, and now i've decided to sort out my entire mailbox (and about time!).

On another note, ooh i have again gotten hooked on the idea of getting a kitten. I've wanted my own cat for as long as i can remember, and now that i'm working and have a place of my own i'm much closer to that possibility (Yes, sadly the cat in the profile pic is not mine). I have kept myself at bay until now with little arguments like 'cat hair everywhere' and 'can't look after it all day'. But those arguments are starting to loose power. Only problem now though is that the little 'place of my own' is not actually so much 'of my own' but rented. And landlady has a cat that rules the premises and does not wish to share it with any other pets. Understandable. Hm. We'll move one day! One day soon! And we'll buy a little house together. And when we do, the first thing i'm doing is getting myself a cat! Now if i can figure out how to get that cat to love me and not abandon me for T (as many other pets and children tend to do) that would be great!

2 comments:

Rhoda said...

I have a better idea ... steal your landladies cat!!!

Vicky said...

hihi, now there's an idea... nah, that cat is an old siamese, way to comfortable where she is!
but don't you worry, i'll get myself the most beautiful tabby around!!!