Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Why can't this day just end?!

... hasn't this day just gone on forever??!!! Man!! I feel like I'm halfway melted into my chair! And its not done yet, am on the late shift tonight.
Realised something today - since there's only two layout artists in my department as of late, once my dear colleague goes on holiday in January, I'll be working late every night for two weeks.. save me!! I know i shouldn't moan, i'm very lucky in many ways, but geez, can i get a break?? Somewhere??

No, this isn't called 'Happy Place' for nothing - its supposed to remind me not to moan so much. Lets see .. happy things. Ah, i'm going home to a wonderful man tonight... after the shift... and after his meeting... make the hours go quicker!! Grrr!

Well, I've got a chocolate to whisk me away to a temporary blissful state of sin - my colleague thought I looked like I needed a sugar boost - he really is a sweetheart!

I think i'll indulge with a real feel-good movie tonight - 'Chestnut' - so cute! If i don't fall asleep halfway through!!

Good night to everyone out there, and may you all have pleasant dreams..!

No comments: