Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happiness

hello people!! :)

Today is a good day! :) I got T's christmas present all done and ready. Well, I couldn't get it as nice as I would have liked, but those are minors. The important part of the present is good :) And I get to give it to him tonight! Yes yes, its not christmas yet. Well, this year we're not gonna have a proper christmas so we decided to use the moments we have for ourselves. Yesterday he brought my present home, and it was torture to have to look at it and not touch!!! So he eventually caved (or was it planned?) and I was allowed to rip! This wonderful man!! He went and put together a make-up hamper for me! Not ready-bought, but as in walking through a shop, looking at little things he thought I would like, and having it all put together :) I love him so much!
So tonight I get to give him his present, a book he said he wanted - did the layout for each chapter and cover, printed and bound. Hope he likes it - wish me luck!

On another note, my friend R told me about a great new blog - 3 beautiful things. Hm, we should all really do that - think consciously about what there is in a day to be happy about! Here's mine:

1. I woke up this morning from a nightmare and had T next to me to cuddle up to.

2. I successfully finished his present today and can't wait for tonight to give it to him.

3. I get to give him the good news that our budget isn't as horribly screwed as he had feared.

2 comments:

Rhoda said...

Lol, you're so funny! all you're good things are T related!! Glad you're back to it!!

Vicky said...

hihi what can i say - he makes me happy! :)