Thursday, December 13, 2007

Heroes in Danger

I just got shocking news!!! Because of some strike of Heroes-writers, the show might be over for good!!! I googled it immediately - thankfully it looks like the show won't be cancelled though. Couldn't quite figure out what the strike was about, but as long as Heroes isn't over for good, I'm breathing a sigh of relief! Its is the one show that T and I are equally addicted to!!! It just got us hooked at the first episode!

Been watching MTV out of the corner of my eye all morning ... now they've got some dating show on. These always amaze me! My god they all seem so unbelievably fake!!! And then they dare to talk about 'love' - what they're busy with has got nothing to do with love, its all just show! I know none of this is exactly new, but ugh!!! Hello!!!

3 comments:

Lucy Diamond said...

I love Heroes too! So brilliant. What relief that the show is still going ahead...we need to know what happens next!

Vicky said...

absolutely! got a little treat today... will post about it in a sec ;)

Sarah*G* said...

Heroes is a fave of mine too. Is on hold due to Writers Guild of America strike. (They want more money for dvd rights and downloads)
The show was due to be broken into 2 sections anyway and the 1st part (8 episodes have been shown in US) next lot will be shown hopfully in March. Assuming the strike ends. We will get it on BBC2 not long after 2nd lot starts over there.